Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Every Friday there will be a game of some kind to play. The answers will be posted on Saturday morning. Here’s another Bible trivia quiz.
1. Who was Prince David’s best friend?
2. What was Paul’s method of earning money (not his missionary efforts)?
3. Where did Jacob meet Rachel?
4. What is the name of the first musician mentioned in the Bible?
5. Which church, mentioned in Revelation, is noted for hard work and perseverance?
6. By what name do we usually remember Hadassah? (Hint- she was raised by her cousin.)
7. Name two prophets who focused on Ninevah.
8. Most of the books in the New Testament were letters written to a specific church. But one book is written to the twelve scattered tribes. Which one?
9. Who was Joseph’s father?
10. Who is noted as being a seller of expensive purple textiles?