Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
These are the answers to yesterday’s Bible trivia quiz. Hope you had fun!
1. Jonathan was David’s best friend. I Samuel 18
2. Paul was a tentmaker. Acts 18:3
3. Jacob met Rachel at Laban’s well. Genesis 29
4. Jubal is called the father of all who play the harp and flute. (Hence, the word “jubilee.” )Genesis 4
5. Ephesus is noted for hard work and perseverance. Revelation 2
6. Esther is also called Hadassah. Ester 2:7 (her cousin was Mordecai)
7. Jonah and Nahum both prophesied about Ninevah.
8. James wrote to the twelve scattered tribes of Israel. James 1:1
9. Jacob was Joseph’s father. Genesis 30
10. Lydia sold purple cloth. Acts 16:14