Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
These are the answers to yesterday’s Bible scrambled word game. Hope you had fun!
Place names from the life of Jesus
1. NAZARETH- where he spent his childhood
2. CAPERNAUM- where he began his ministry
3. GETHSEMANE- the garden where he prayed
4. BETHANY- where his friends Mary, Martha and Lazarus lived
5. JERUSALEM- much of his ministry took place in this city, the triumphant entry and his trial
6. GOLGOTHA- the place of the skull, another name for Calvary, where he died
7. BETHLEHEM- where he was born
8. EMMAUS- he appeared to people there after the resurrection
9. SAMARIA- where he met the woman at the well
10. GALILEE- the region where Nazareth and Capernaum are located