Notice: I've taken a part-time job, and it's definitely affecting my blogging time. I'll continue to add content here as often as possible.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fun- Cryptogram


Every Friday there will be a Bible game of some kind to play. The answers will be posted on Saturday morning. This time it's a simple cryptogram. Each letter you see has been substituted for another letter of the alphabet. For example, if A is represented by D, then every D in the puzzle would be an A (but this is just an example- not the case in this puzzle). Hint- it's a Bible verse.

X GXNN VXQM REF YALICH XI YAM VZMLY LHHMTWNR; LTEIV YAM YAZEIVH X GXNN DZLXHM REF.

Have Fun!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh brother....this may take me forever. I have never been good at these.

I wrote it down though!
Peace and love,
Jackie:-)

vanilla said...

Got it. Amen!

Jackie said...

I have tied and tried and can't work it out. I will just have to wait for the translation.

I even have my daughter working on it and we are both fairly well versed in the Bible and she's also an English professor.

But, so far, no luck at all from either of us.

Good for you Vanilla!!

Happy day....I will check back later!
Jackie:-)>>>I am still trying though!