Every Friday there will be a game of some kind to play. The answers will be posted on Saturday morning. Here’s a Bible trivia quiz.
1. What is the name of David’s oldest son?
2. Who whined when Ninevah repented?
3. What was the last animal released from Noah’s Ark, before the doors were opened?
4. In King Nebuchadnezar’s dream, what was made of iron?
5. Who was Bildad?
6. Where did David slay Goliath?
7. What woman was a merchant of purple cloth?
8. In the parable of the wedding banquet, what happened when the invited guests did not come?
9. What prophet was a king’s cupbearer?
10. Which epistle is written to the twelve tribes of Israel?