Every Friday there will be a game of some kind to play. The answers will be posted on Saturday morning. I’ll start with a simple Bible trivia quiz.
1. More than two of some animals were taken into the ark with Noah. What animals were they?
2. By what name do we usually remember Belteshaser. Hint- the Babylonian king give him the second name.
3. Name two sets of brothers who were Jesus’ disciples.
4. To whom did Paul say, “Let no man despise your youth?”
5. Whom did Boaz take as his wife?
6. How did Judas Iscariot die?
7. What made Balaam obey God?
8. How many seals were on the scroll John saw in his Revelation?
9. Right after his baptism, where did Jesus go?
10. Isaiah began to prophesy during the reign of what king in Judah?